For as long as I can remember I have never been satisfied with the way my body looked. This started at a very young age for me. My problem area was and is my stomach, I’ve always been tiny in the arms and the legs but my stomach was where it was unusually big. I try to be content with the way my body looks but I know that I can make a change. Understand that being healthy shouldn’t be something that you do once a month or year, but instead it should be a lifestyle. This is something that takes discipline and dedication.
There are really only 4 rules that you need to abide by in order to be healthy, right?
- Drink water
- We’ve all heard that we’re supposed to drink like 6-8 glasses of water everyday, that sounds impossible to me. There are so many benefits to drinking water, that when I tell you, you’re gonna be drinking 6-8 gallons everyday.
- These benefits include: energy, healthy skin, helps cure headaches, and it’s also great for weight loss
- take a look at this picture I found on Pinterest
- Eat Healthier
- Eating Healthy is very important, the things we digest effect our energy, our mood, our motivation, and our overall well-being.
- The thought of getting rid of chips scared me, but there are always better alternatives. For examples instead of eating potato chips, replace it with carrots and hummus.
- There are always alternatives, you just have to look on Pinterest.
- Get Rest
- Sleep is just as important as anything else, We need it!
- Benefits: More energy, lower stress, healthier heart, improved mood and so much more
- Whenever I think of the thought of exercise I literally roll my eyes and I immediately think of eating something unhealthy. When we think of exercise we immediately think of doing a hardcore workout, like P90x.. btw that shit is too difficult, I end up stopping within 10 mins of the video
- Anything helps. Walk a little, do jumping jacks, dance around to Beyonce. Honestly, in my opinion as long as your heart is pumping really fast, I consider it exercise.
To conclude, I just want to say, that these are my personal opinions and tbh, I don’t know if this is how you become healthy, but lets pretend it is.
I’ll do an update on how this works for me, and make it will work for you as well